It is something to think about since the countertops are one of the key features that can update an otherwise outdated kitchen while you are outfitting a kitchen remodel. The countertops hold a lot of weight with a significant impact to the overall presentation of your new kitchen. You certainly have countless options, no matter if you are looking for something more upscale, something trending or something that fits your style. It is essential you know your options prior to solidifying the details of your kitchen remodel. A few options to consider for your kitchen countertops is something we at My-General Contractor would like to share today.
Best Kitchen Countertop Material Options
It also is among the trending options and looks stunning no matter your design preferences, stone tile is always a luxury material worth considering. When it comes to the countertops, you will want to know what you are getting into with each option. You will find a few some impressive options with many styles, colors, textures, and options to sift through.
1) Marble Countertop: If properly maintained, it can also last a longtime, though marble can be another expensive selection. One drawback is that it is a soft stone, which is important to know since it makes it vulnerable to scratches and stains.
2) Quartz Countertop: Although it is offered in other colors, the most common colors of quartz include pure white and solid black. Quartz can last for quite some time and has little maintenance involved though a bit of a pricier option.
3) Granite Countertop: For kitchen countertops, granite is a top-choice idea. It can last for years if properly cared for maintained and cared for. Sealing annually, if not more, is essential to prevent the acceleration of wear and tear, though granite can endure a lot of abuse with its durability. Granite is relatively affordable when comparable to many other options.
Alternatives to Granite & Stone Countertops
Check out the most common of the luxury options that will easily improve the overall style and design of your kitchen’s remodel should you want to explore an alternative to stone.
1) Butcher Block: For maintenance and it completely alters the look or easily remove stains, butcher block can be directly cut on and with a little sanding and re-staining. For master chefs in the kitchen and it cleans easily, this is especially ideal.
2) Stainless Steel: The simplicity of the maintenance is ideal to many and stainless countertops another low-cost alternative that still enhances any luxury kitchen design. This option is ideal for alternative to offer an industrial look to a modern kitchen, generally.
3) Cement: Though it looks high-priced, cement is inexpensive and is increasingly growing with popularity. Consult with your contractor about cement countertops to give your kitchen an amazing look.
Kitchen Remodeling in Baytown, Pasadena, League City, Pearland, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Cypress, The Woodlands, Spring & Greater Houston, Texas
My-General Contractor is readily available to discuss your options and help you find the right countertops that will complete the look of your kitchen and fit in your lifestyle as far as maintenance and care, no matter your preference for your countertops for your next kitchen remodeling project. Contact My-General Contractor today to schedule your consultation.